MORE NEWS FROM WXOW
STORMTRACKER 19 WEATHER
CONNECT WITH WXOW
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Ernst & Young faces 2nd sexual harassment complaint
- Man, 74, found alive after 5 days inside fire-gutted complex
- The Latest: Trump hails Egypt in fight against terrorism
- Family-owned cranberry farm shares passion through tours
- Rookie Detroit officer fired after Snapchat post draws ire
- Jury selection begins in retrial over woman’s burning death
- Man pleads not guilty to threatening Globe journalists
Defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson underwent surgery on his left ankle after the Green Bay Packers’ loss at Washington on Sunday and will be lost for the season.
Minnesota sophomore safety Antoine Winfield Jr. is out for the rest of the season after injuring his left foot in the first quarter of the Big Ten opener at Maryland.
Christian Yelich hit his 32nd home run, Travis Shaw added his 31st and the Milwaukee Brewers blew past the mistake-prone Pittsburgh Pirates 13-6 on Sunday.
Josh Allen played with the poise of a well-seasoned quarterback for the Buffalo Bills by accounting for three touchdowns in his first road start in the NFL.
Adrian Peterson ran for 120 yards and a pair of 2-yard scores, Alex Smith threw two touchdown passes — all in the first half Sunday — and the Washington Redskins held on for a 31-17 victory
Milwaukee residents are raising safety concerns about the city’s new streetcar which will begin operations in November.
Alex Hornibrook threw a 17-yard TD pass to A.J. Taylor with 57 seconds left and No. 18 Wisconsin bounced back from last week’s loss by rallying past Iowa 28-17 on Saturday night.
Milwaukee’s offense was stymied when Trevor Williams combined with three relievers on a five-hitter that led the Pittsburgh Pirates to a 3-0 victory Saturday night, slowing the Brewers’ playoff push.