MORE NEWS FROM WXOW
STORMTRACKER 19 WEATHER
CONNECT WITH WXOW
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Reward offered in search for missing Colorado woman
- Trump says he’ll review murder case against ex-Army commando
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in small plane crash near Lodi
- Ex-police officers indicted in slamming of Louisiana teen
- ‘Spider-Verse’ swings to the top; ‘Mortal Engines’ tanks
- Democratic gains raise odds for gun control in Minnesota
- Tea thrown into harbor for anniversary of Boston Tea Party
- Tens of thousands rally in Gaza to mark Hamas anniversary
- US Air Force set to launch 1st next-generation GPS satellite
- Higher percentage of California pot passing safety tests
Devin Booker returned from a six-game absence to score 28 points and Phoenix beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 107-99 on Saturday night, giving the Suns a two-game winning streak for the first time in almost a year.
Lexi Donarkski scored her 1000th career point in the Blugolds victory over Regis.
The Holmen Vikings entered Saturday’s contest with Menomonie holding a 5-5 record.
The West Salem hockey team played in their new arena for the first time on Saturday afternoon against Baldwin-Woodville.
On Saturday afternoon, West Salem welcomed in winless Tomah. Despite a West Salem comeback, the Timberwolves were able to hang onto their lead winning 55-51.
The Onalaska boys basketball team played in back to back games this weekend. On Friday, they came out with a dominating victory over Aquinas. The following day they welcomed in undefeated Mount Horeb.
The 2018 Minnesota Associated Press All-State football team, as voted on by statewide media.
Boys Basketball Onalaska 78 Aquinas 42 Central 71 Holmen 39 Sparta 54 Logan48 La Crescent 81 Winona Cotter 40 Caledonia 87 Rushford-Peterson 64 Hillsboro 51