MORE NEWS FROM WXOW
STORMTRACKER 19 WEATHER
CONNECT WITH WXOW
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Pelosi leads congressional delegation in Afghanistan visit
- Brooks & Dunn, Ray Stevens join Country Music Hall of Fame
- North Carolina airport: Radar contact lost with small plane
- Authorities say Raleigh airport briefly closed after air traffic advised small plane approaching airport lost on radar
- Classes canceled a 3rd day amid Chicago teacher strike
UW-La Crosse was looking to stay in the playoff hunt taking on UW-River Falls in a WIAC matchup.
With the regular season coming to an end, it’s playoff time. Playoffs begin Friday, October 26th.
Rodney Smith ran for 111 yards and two touchdowns and No. 20 Minnesota improved to 7-0 for the first time since winning the national title in 1960 with a 42-7 victory over Rutgers on Saturday.
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (AP) — James McCourt kicked a 39-yard field as time expired and Illinois pulled off the biggest upset of the college football season,
Central needed a win over the winless Panthers to become playoff eligible.
Some high stakes football in the regular season finale at Onalaksa.
The Arcadia Raiders dominated the Richland Center Hornets on Friday night, 42-8
Logan and Tomah matchup in the regular season finally at Swanson Field.