ONALASKA, Wis. (WXOW) - Grocery chains Festival Foods and Aldi will both soon require customers to wear face coverings.
Festival's face covering mandate goes into effect on Monday, July 20. Those who don't have a mask, can buy one at the store.
Meanwhile discount chain Aldi will enforce the mandate beginning Monday, July 27.
In an announcement on its website, Aldi said it's following CDC recommendations. Employees must already wear masks at the store.
The grocery chain says customers can also opt for delivery or curbside pickup at some locations.
As other stores are joining their ranks, we made up a working list of stores with the policy:
- Best Buy
- Dollar Tree
- Kohl's (policy begins Monday, July 20)
- Target (policy begins Aug. 1)
- Walmart & Sam's Club (policy begins Monday, July 20)
- Walgreens (policy starts July 20)
- Panera Bread
- Woodman's (Policy begins July 20)
- Goodwill of North Central Wisconsin
- Festival Foods
- Home Depot/Lowe's