DRESBACH, Minn. (WXOW) - Short delays are expected on westbound Interstate 90 at Exit 273B for road work on Friday and Monday according to the Minnesota Department of Transportation.
On Friday, crews are doing paving work while on Monday they'll be striping roads. Flaggers will occasionally stop traffic during repaving.
Contractors earlier removed pavement from River Street, the adjacent frontage road.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation "urges travelers to always drive with caution and reminds everyone to:
· Slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate through with care and caution.
· Stay alert; work zones constantly change.
· Watch for workers and slow moving equipment.
· Obey posted speed limits. Fine for a violation in a work zone is $300.
· Minimize distractions behind the wheel.
· Be patient; expect delays, especially during peak travel times."