Johnson & Johnson is recalling a single lot of its baby powder as a precaution after government testing found trace amounts of asbestos in one bottle bought online.
Despite Thursday’s warmer temperature, it is inevitable – winter is coming.
Public Health Madison & Dane County (PHMDC) is urging the public to stop vaping after a series of hospitalizations they say are related to e-cigarette use.
There are already plenty of concerns for students and parents ahead of a new school year. In this Medical Monday, we examine when the back to school butterflies are something more sinister.
Overdose awareness day is August 31 and Alliance to HEAL met to highlight the signs that exhibit someone might be experiencing a drug overdose.
A hoarded home in Stanley caught the attention of police, who are now sharing the photos in hopes to bring awareness to the health hazards hoarding entails.
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, over 2,000 people have dementia in La Crosse County.
Contigo kids cleanable water bottles are being taken off the shelves of prominent grocery stores such as Walmart, Target and Costco for posing a choking threat.
As it turns out, Mayo’s study shows that dogs are more than just mood boosters, they can actually improve your health.
Summer means plenty of play time for kids and not a lot of structure. That can make for a rude awakening when the new school year rolls around.
After one person died in Illinois after being hospitalized with a severe respiratory illness after recently vaping, Wisconsin officials are reminding people of the “unknown” dangers of e-cigarettes.
Mayo Clinic Health System announced Friday that they are closing their clinic in La Crescent effective in late November.